Derwood Bowen's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FORUM RULES!!!!!!!!!

Go down

FORUM RULES!!!!!!!!! Empty FORUM RULES!!!!!!!!!

Post  Derwood Bowen Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:41 pm

1.Some of the people posting here may be easily offended or having kids watch what they type, so please try to keep all discussion no more than PG-rated. I do try to keep a reasonably family-friendly image on here, difficult as that may be sometimes. If you post a link to something that is not family friendly, please say so, so that those who do not wish to see or hear such material have the option not to.

2.This is a discussion forum, and as such, I'm aware that there are topics that people will have differing opinions on. I don't mind you sharing your opinions, as long as you do so in a respectful manner, and don't try to force other people to believe what you believe.

3.If what you are doing is making someone personally uncomfortable, then it is wrong. Please respect each other in this forum and treat them the same way you would want them to treat you.

If you break a rule, you will get a warning. Repeated infractions will result in me banning you from the forum. So please be respectful, as I really hate laying the hammer down.

Derwood Bowen
Admin

https://derwoodbowen.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum